Brigade: Event-based Scripting for Kubernetes
- Project-based management
- Configurable event hooks
- Easy construction of pipelines
- Check out the docs to get started.
Brigade 2.0 is currently under active development in the v2 branch of this repository.
The Brigade Technology Stack
❤️Kubernetes: Brigade is Kubernetes-native. Your builds are translated into pods, secrets, and services
❤️Docker: No need for special plugins or elaborate extensions. Brigade uses off-the-shelf Docker images to run your jobs. And Brigade also supports DockerHub webhooks.
❤️GitHub: Brigade comes with built-in support for GitHub, DockerHub, and other popular web services. And it can be easily extended to support your own services.
The design introduction introduces Brigade concepts and architecture.
Check out the quickstart on the docs here.
- Kashti - a dashboard for your Brigade pipelines.
- Brigadeterm - a simple terminal ui for brigade pipelining system.
- Brigade exporter - a Prometheus exporter to gather metrics from Brigade.
- GitHub App: A GitHub gateway utilizing the GitHub Checks API
- BitBucket events: Gateway Support for BitBucket repositories
- GitLab events: Gateway Support for GitLab repositories
- Kubernetes events: Gateway that listens to Kubernetes event stream
- Event Grid gateway: Gateway for Azure Event Grid events
- Cron Gateway: Schedule events to run at a particular time
- Trello and Generic Webhooks: Experimental gateway for Trello and for generic webhooks
- Draft Pack for Building Custom Gateways: Build your own gateway in 5 minutes
- Azure DevOps / VSTS gateway: Gateway for Azure DevOps / VSTS events
To get started head to the developer's guide
Brigade is well-tested on Minikube and Azure Kubernetes Service.
The Brigade project accepts contributions via GitHub pull requests. The Contributing document outlines the process to help get your contribution accepted.