This connector is obsolete and has been replaced by https://github.com/BrightcoveOS/SharePoint-Connector
SharePoint 2013 Connector
For full documentation, see the included training PDF.
- Use SharePoint Permissions Model and Active Directory to control access to key functions and content
- Brightcove Account Management
- Support Multiple Brightcove Accounts
- Manage Brightcove Configurations from within SharePoint lists
- Leverage the SharePoint permissions models to control access to accounts and functionality.
- Content Integration
- Enter Metadata for SharePoint and Brightcove concurrently
- Add Metadata from defined SharePoint Term Store
- Make Brightcove Video information available in the SharePoint Enterprise Search Results
- Maintain current SharePoint 2010 Connector Functionality (repackage as necessary)
- Video Clound Search • Video Cloud Editor
- Video Cloud Player
- Video Cloud Playlist • Video Cloud Picklist
- Implement the connector using the SharePoint 2013 App Model for ease of installation and management
(Important Note: This connector is only designed to work with SharePoint 2013 on-premise solutions only. It is not backward compatible with SharePoint 2010)
Copyright 2015 Brightcove Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.