The kaijudo game definition for OCTGN
how to submit code updates (pull requests):
- Create a GitHub user accound, if you haven't done so already.
- Download and install the Github for Windows program (http://windows.github.com/)
- Create a Clone of https://github.com/brine/kaijudo-octgn/
- GitHub for Windows should open and create a local copy of the Kaijudo game definition.
- Right-click the
kaijudo-octgnrepository in GitHub for Windows and select "open in explorer" to fin} the install directory for Kaijudo (it should be
- Edit the contents of the game definition inside the install directory.
- When you're ready to submit your changes, double-click the
kaijudo-octgnrepository in GitHub for Windows to enter the 'commit history'.
- You should see all of your changes/edits show up as 'uncommitted changes'. If everything looks good,
commit messageand an (optional)
extended descriptionin the yellow box, then click
- Click the blue
syncbutton on the top of the window to upload your changes to the github server.
- Your commit will be added to the main repository as a
pull requestwhich will get approved or denied by the game developers.