ANSE SCANNER v1.0:
What is ANSE Scanner?
ANSE Scanner is a tool developed mainly for creating awareness among infosec folks to utilize Nmap(NSE script) completely and also to make them understand every NSE script purpose.So we developed this tool with easy interface for everyone to work with it and also to create new path in cyber security for future. For Further information regarding NSE script PLEASE CLICK HERE
If you want new features, create an issue report and label it as enhancement Or start a pull request on our repositories.
ANSE Scanner gets updates with new features, improvements and bugfixes. Be sure to check out the Changelog
- ArulSelvar Thomas: Founder and Director of BriskInfosec Technology and Consulting Pvt Ltd
- Satish kannan: Co-Founder and Technical Director
- Umar Farook: Security Engineer
- Dhamu Harker: Security Engineer
- Dinesh Dinz: Security Engineer
- Madhan: Security Engineer
- Rini shaino Security Engineer
- Raghav: Security Engineer
How to contribute
All contributions are welcome, from code to documentation, to design suggestions, to bug reports. Please use GitHub to its fullest. submit pull requests, contribute tutorials or other wiki content, whatever you have to offer, we can use it!
Support us !
ANSE Scanner is developed with an intended to create cyber security awareness in IT industry. If you want to support us in a any possible way,please do it.Here is our official Email address:firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website Briskinfosec for more details.
- [Brisk Infosec] (www.briskinfosec.com/)
- [NCDRC] (http://www.ncdrc.res.in/)
- [BINT LABS] (http://briskinfosec.com/bint%20testing)
- [Kali] (https://www.kali.org/)
- [NSE Script] (https://nmap.org/nsedoc/scripts/)
Note: ANSE Scanner is intended to be used for legal security purposes only, and you should only use it to protect networks/hosts you own or have permission to test. Any other use is not the responsibility of the developer(s). Be sure that you understand and are complying with the ANSE Scanner licenses and laws in your area.