Code Fellows 301 Final Project: Dinner And A Movie
Have you ever wanted to seamlessly facilitate the classic date night scenario of dinner and a movie? Have you ever arrived at the theater with extra time and an extra appetite but are unfamiliar with the area and where to eat?
Dinner And A Movie will show you nearby theaters and corresponding restaurants based on a user input address. It will also connect you with real reviews and links to restaurant menus.
Our search results provide users with:
- Theater address
- Theater information and reviews
- Surrounding restaurants within a half-mile radius
- Restaurant reviews, information, and links to menus
- As a user I want to find a theater and a nearby restaurant to eat at before the movie
- As a user I want to see reviews and facility information in a pop-up window
- As a user I want a clean and simple interface to work on
- As a user I want the ability to view the app on a mobile device
- As a developer I want my app to have mobile friendly CSS
- As a developer I want to create a single-page application
- As a developer I want to follow MVC design pattern
- As a developer I want to have a clean and simple UI/UX
About the Hackers:
Build in only 4 days for the final project of Codefellows 301.
Third Party Sources:
- Google Places API
- Google Maps API