This is the core bundle for the Symfony2 content management framework.
See http://cmf.symfony-project.org/ for more information about the CMF.
This bundle provides common functionality and utilities for the other cmf bundles.
DISCLAIMER: This bundle is still in an experimental state.
This bundle depends on jackrabbit_importexport for fixtures loading. You need to add this to the autoload mechanism. Add in app/autoload.php:
$phpcr_loader = new MapFileClassLoader( __DIR__.'/../vendor/doctrine-phpcr-odm/lib/vendor/jackalope/api-test/suite/inc/autoload.php' ); $phpcr_loader->register();
To create fixtures for the functional test, you can use the jackrabbit-importexport tool provided by the jackalope api-tests.
- Create your content using the editing functions you have built.
- Check that the structure is correct.
- Locate jack.jar inside doctrine-phpcr and tell it to dump a part of the tree with the exportdocument command (this can take a while). The command will look like: java -jar jack.jar exportdocument dump.xml url=http://localhost:8080 user=admin pass=admin workspace=foo transport=davex repository-base-xpath=/yournode
- Look into that file and adjust as needed
- Place the fixtures file near your test and use CmfTestCase::loadFixture to load the file into the repository. This will overwrite everything you have in that repository.
- Clean up bundle parameters (what belongs here, what in NavigationBundle?) and allow configuration
- more documentation