GitTrends: GitHub Insights
I created GitTrends because I love contributing to open source libraries, but I had trouble keeping track of which repos were receiving traffic and which ones were not. For example, I recently discovered that a repo I hadn't updated in +2 years was still getting 10-20 views per week.
With GitTrends, I can now stay on top of which repos are trending and ensure its code doesn't go stale!
Monitor the traffic to your GitHub Repos!
|GitHub Login||Repo Traffic||Referring Sites|
- Xamarin - build native apps for Android, iOS, and macOS using .NET code and platform-specific user interfaces
- Xamarin.Essentials - provides cross-platform APIs for their mobile applications
- Xamarin.Forms - an open-source UI framework to build Android, iOS, and Windows applications from a single shared codebase
- AppCenter - continuously build, test, release, and monitor mobile apps
- AsyncAwaitBestPractices - Extensions for System.Threading.Tasks.Task
- Autofac - an IoC container for .NET
- Debug Rainbows - Xamarin.Forms UI layout tool
- HTML Agility Pack - an agile HTML parser that builds a read/write DOM and supports plain XPATH or XSLT
- Polly - .NET resilience and transient-fault-handling library that allows developers to express policies such as Retry, Circuit Breaker, Timeout, Bulkhead Isolation, and Fallback in a fluent and thread-safe manner
- Refit - Refit is a REST library for .NET that converts REST APIs into live interfaces
- Sqlite-net - an open source, minimal library to allow .NET, .NET Core, and Mono applications to store data in SQLite 3 databases
- Syncfusion - a UI Component Suite for Building Powerful Web, Desktop, and Mobile Apps
- Sharpnado.MaterialFrame - A modern Xamarin.Forms Frame component supporting blur, acrylic, dark mode. Implemented with RealtimeBlurView on Android (custom blurview) and UIVisualEffectView on iOS.
- PancakeView - An extended ContentView for Xamarin.Forms with rounded corners, borders, shadows and more!
- .NET Core - an open-source, general-purpose development platform maintained by Microsoft and the .NET community on GitHub
- Azure Functions - a serverless compute service that lets you run event-triggered code without having to explicitly provision or manage infrastructure
- Azure Functions Dependency Injection - Azure Functions supports the dependency injection (DI) software design pattern, which is a technique to achieve Inversion of Control (IoC) between classes and their dependencies
- Polly + HttpClientFactory - the recommended approach for retries with exponential backoff is to take advantage of more advanced .NET libraries
- Refit + HttpClientFactory -
IHttpClientFactorycan be used in combination with third-party libraries such as Refit