What is FractalVisualizer?
FractalVisualizer is a programm to explore and make images of fractals, for example the Mandelbrot set. It isn't the prettiest program you will see but it makes up for its looks with high performance.
How do I control it?
The Controls are fairly simple:
- Press arrow keys or WASD to move
- Hold caps-lock while moving to make a smaller step
- Press space or E to zoom in
- Press shift or Q to zoom out
- Press R to reset the view
- In the 'File' menu-item at the top of the screen are multiple options to export the image (even as a animated gif)