Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to Conky - a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any kind of information on your desktop.
- News - News
- What is Conky? - High-level overview
- Contacts - Contacting the team
- Development - Contributing to Conky
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Conky in the Press - Articles, Blog posts and other fanfare concerning Conky
- Install - Getting Conky on your system
- Command Line - Conky's command-line interface
- Configuration - Conky's configuration settings for your configuration file.
- Variables - Conky's variables which can be used in your configuration file.
- Lua - Conky's Lua API.
- Window Configuration - Conky window configuration settings for different WM/DE like KDE/Unity/Cinnamon/GNU Screen/...
Documentation for previous versions
- Configuration settings and variables - Conky's documentation for version 1.9.1 and previous versions.
- Converting to new 1.10 syntax - Convert your old Conky 1.9.1 (or previous versions) configuration files to the new 1.10 (and newer) version syntax.
- HOW TO: using lua scripts in conky
- Part 1: How does a lua script work
- Part 2: Displaying stuff in conky
- Part 3: Drawing lines
- Part 4: Drawing rectangles, cirlces and arcs
- Part 5: Making a bar meter and a circle meter
- Part 6: Borders and if statements
- Part 7: Alarm colors and complex if statements
- Part 8: Functions
- Part 9: Function parameters
- Part 10: Table parameters
- Part 11: For-loops and CPU chart
- Part 12: Clock and circular things
- Part 13: Useful functions and code
- Part 14: CLI commands, timers and line editing
- Lua tips and tricks