Brocade Virtual Traffic Manager Plugin for Eclipse
The Brocade Virtual Traffic Manager Plugin for Eclipse allows you to edit your TrafficScript code in Eclipse, making it easier and quicker with a range of features:
- Full syntax highlighting for TrafficScript code.
- TrafficScript auto-completion.
- Inline help for built in functions.
- Syntax error and warning highlighting in the editor.
- Manage rules on multiple clusters, allowing rules to be moved from one cluster to the other.
To install, in Eclipse, choose "Install new software..." from the Help menu, and use the URL:
Copyright (c) 2015 Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.
Brocade Virtual Traffic Manager Plugin for Eclipse is licensed under the terms and conditions of the Eclipse Public License v1.0 set forth at:
("License"). Brocade Virtual Traffic Manager Plugin for Eclipse is distributed "AS IS" as set forth in the License. Brocade Virtual Traffic Manager Plugin for Eclipse also includes certain third party code. All such third party code is also distributed "AS IS" and is licensed by the respective copyright holders under the applicable terms and conditions (including, without limitation, warranty and liability disclaimers) identified at https://github.com/brocade/vTM-eclipse/LICENSE