Welcome to the FastNFitness wiki!
Track your progress (power lifting and fitness) quickly and easily
Now you can track your progress easily and quickly! You can create as many machines as you want with the name you want! It's your choice!
Graphics will show your progress and your body evolution.
Don't leave the app to get your music; a music player is integrated into the app!
- Fork the project on GitHub.
- Clone it within Android Studio or a Git Bash:
- From the Welcome Screen: Check out project from Version Control -> Git
- Or from within Android Studio: File -> New -> Project from version control -> Git
- Log in to GitHub... -> Create API Token -> Enter your username and password from your GitHub account
- Add the URL of your forked project in „Git Repository URL“
- Click No on the next dialog:
Would you like to create an Android Studio project for the sources you have checked out to [...]
- Then open an existing Android Studio project:
- From the Welcome Screen: Open an existing Android Studio project
- Or from within Android Studio: File -> Open
- Search for the path, where you cloned this project
- Do you want to add the following file to Git? (Project.xml) -> No
- Then in the Build window: Add Google Maven repository
- File -> Sync Project with Gradle Files
BSD 3-Clause License
Copyright (c) 2019, Charles Combes All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.