Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Most of UI is now translated
- Add UI strings to Catalan translation
- Add "log data" block
- Add data collection and graphics to IDE
- Fix: long-standing lagginess issue when the board is sending lots of data (e.g. via "say" or "log data" blocks)
- Fix: don't give error when adding/remove variable when board not connected
- Nice instruction listings with line numbers and target lines in jumps
- Tweak linux fonts
- Enable radio when the radio channel, group, or power are set
- Fixed problem with TFT primitives (symptom: ED1 Simon Game not displaying anything)
- Tweaks to improve the UI layout and fonts on Windows and GNU/Linux
- UI Rework: colored categories
- UI Rework: redesign top bar and buttons
- UI Rework: pane for imported libraries
- UI Rework: Make color input slots be round, not square
- UI Rework: New widget for MicroBit LED display
- Added radio primitives for BBC micro:bit
- Added NeoPixel support for ESP8266 and ESP32
- Preliminary work on new HTTP-based connector
- Make advanced commands "show instructions" and "show compiled bytes" display results in a window (not in the terminal)
- Added Radio Libary
- Improved NeoPixel library
- Renamed many libraries for more consistent capitalization
- Simon Game for ED1 and others
- German translation from Marius Unsel
This is a very tiny bugfix release. You're most probably good with 0.1.28 unless you work at the Citilab
- Fixed Citilab ED1 basic TFT library
- Added precompiled VMs for Citilab ED1 and generic ESP32
- Added Simon example for ED1
- Added trim around simulated micro:bit LEDs on TFTs
- Added threshold command block to ED1 capacitive library
- Added basic TFT library for ED1 (only single pixel control for now)
- Library for DHT-11/22 humidity/temperature sensor
- Dutch translation (thank you, Cobie van de Ven)
- Add accelerometer support for Citilab ED1 board
- Add 'enable TFT' block
- Tweak scrolling lib to be faster and less flickery on TFT displays
- Switched to a better, faster, and more portable TFT library (Adafruit GFX)
note: Version 0.1.26 was only released for Chromebooks and has been skipped. This changelog lists all changes since 0.1.25.
- Sync scripts after installing a new VM.
- Fixed persistence for NodeMCU and ESP32. This time for real ;)
- Updated translations.
- Reset the board and clear memory when first connected to a board or when a project is cleared or loaded.
- Sync scripts with board when new project loaded or board connected.
- Fix: bug in layout of if-else expanded to three or more levels
- Raspberry pi tweaks (experimental).
( board type )block (Advanced).
( has WiFi support )(Advanced).
- Unified Mozilla WOT library to handle both WiFi and USB Things.
- Preliminary support for Citilab ED1 board, including TFT display, capacitive touch sensors, TFT-simulated micro:bit primitives and libraries for buttons, capacitive buttons, and steppers.
- Support for script copy/paste between projects.
( min ( ) > ), and
( max ( ) > )blocks (Math).
- Automate tone library pin for CPX and Citilab ED1 (no need to use
[ attach buzzer to pin ( ) ]).
- Fixed persistence woes in SAMD21 boards.
- Disabled persistence in Due. It needs to be revisited.
- Disabled persistence in ESP32. It needs to be revisited.
- Reserved pins 0 and 1 in Due.
- Added support for all MKR series boards.
- Support additional pins in M0.
- Added button hat blocks.
- VM tuning and internal tweaks.
- Updated Catalan and Spanish translations, including translations to some libraries.
- WiFi works on ESP32 now.
- Increase simulated Flash size to 20k on ESP8266 and ESP32.
- Sync scripts after installing a new VM.
- Fixed: light sensing code interfered with music.
- Fixed: Persistence for IoT-Bus board.
- Safeguards for NodeMCU and ESP32.
- Soft reset mechanism that stops servos, neopixels, tones and pins.
- Renamed Reset button to Stop.
- Decreased resolution of exported script images.
- New light level block that senses light by using the micro:bit LED matrix.
- Refactored i2c and accelerometer code.
- Added support for the new accelerometer chip in micro:bit rev. 5.
- French translation by Gilles Mateu and David Perrenoud.
- Fixed: ESP32 persistence (SPIFFS).
- Fixed: WiFi in ESP32, by Gilles Mateu.
- Fixed: wait microseconds with argument < -100000 crashed VM.
- Forced var names to be saved when starting.
- New named primitives mechanism.
- Tone and servo use the new named primitive mechanism.
- New TinyJSON library for the Mozilla WoT layer.
- Fixed persistence for ESP8266, which did not work if the project used global vars
- Basic network primitives for ESP8266
- [ connect to WiFi [ESSID] with password [ ] ]
- ( my IP address )
- Mozilla WebThing support for ESP8266
- Basic WebThing example
- Fix: Blocks with color arguments did not compile after saving and opening project