#Meal Tracker with Angular2 - JS Week 2 Code Review
###By: Brooke Hurford
- Use Typescript syntax
- Allow users to create new instances of a model
- Manage your build tool dependencies with npm
- Manage your front-end dependencies with Bower
- Include a gulp-based asset pipeline with a development server.
- It should make an AJAX request and parse the JSON response.
Install Meal Tracker locally by cloning this repository:
After cloning, initialize and install the Node and Bower packages by running $npm init, $npm install, $bower init, and $bower install in the terminal. Make sure gulp and typescript are installed globally. Run $gulp build and $gulp serve when installation is complete to run the project in your local server.
- Node.js with the Node Package Manager
- CSS with Sass
- Git, gitHub
Copyright 2016 Brooke Hurford.
This software is licensed under the MIT license.