- so skipped by jenkins - tests repeatedly fail on jenkins
- thread.destroy throws NoSuchMethodError! - so instead use thread.stop. - purpose is to kill rabbit's annoying channel.close, which can hang forever, where it deliberately ignores InterruptedException!
…e-up Add static waitForServiceUp convenience method
…ntity Persistend/rebind: testing fields reffing entities
Fix rabbit integration test hangs
- In rebind's two phase deserialisation, the first phase uses returns for entity/location instances a dynamic proxy instance (because first phase is to find out which entities are needed, and their types). - Previously that was returning a proxy of type Entity. If that was assigned to a field of type ActiveMQBroker then you'd get a ClassCastException. - Now we also pass in the specific type, so the dynamic proxy can implement it.
MavenArtifact is more forgiving when getting file extensions
Added Java and ISO byte size string conversion
- key fix was calling oldPersister.waitForWritesComplete
- and BrooklynMementoPersisterToFile
- use of persister for serialising: use multi-file rather than in-memory
- so stops management context
Revert change to installTo argument list
- Added a builder and deprecated setter methods - More comprehensive Javadoc comments - Implemented Function and Formattable interfaces - Improved test coverage
- sshPoolCache initialisation was moved to init() previously But for things that instantiate SshMachineLocation directly then the framework won't have called init.
misc improvements from the field: location API and better location data, minor other fixes
…ity, but leaving it breaks RESTeasy client code; added test for RESTeasy client code
…nfig for global sample
…ST calls; also REST options for how much config to return; and some corrections to sequences in which properties are applied (later in a chain trumps earlier in the chain); fix tests, and minor JS fix; and tune jclouds-named properties provider resolution