* Compatible with CMS v3.5.0.rc2 and later.
* Needs CMS 3.5.0.RC2 so that page routes work
* Add the test/dummy Rails application. * Remove unnecessary Rails app files (public, config, etc) * Move engine, models under bcms_news namespace * Move files from /cms to /bcms_news * Add migrations for namespacing model table * Add migration for renaming versions table column to original_id if present * Alter RSS Feed URL to be /articles/feed * bcms_news.seeds.rb is now loaded rather than via migrations * Add `rake db:install` which matches CMS projects (for convience) * Migrations are copied using standard rails rake task. * Seed data is still copied from project (non-standard), but adds rake task * Engine is mounted in routes file.
* Update documentation * Release as v1.2.4
* Display attachments when viewing the file.
* Remove all jeweler dependencies (use bundler) * Installing the module should copy seed data. * Fix html_safe bugs. * Remove copied core CMS files (no longer necessary) * Remove Rails 2.x script files * Update dependencies for project. * Remove Rails 3.x upgrade plugin
* Remove auto_discovery_tag link from portlets. * Add installation instructions for portlets. * Split seed data into separate file so it will be run for new projects. * Update installation instructions to remember to hide pages.
… Portlet forms. Added method to portlets to enable/disable. Fixed syntax for auto_discovery tags
…me wasn't getting set properly because it was only running when a News record was created.