Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
[v4.0] Form Builder
Allow editors to create form pages that can be used to collect information from visitors (i.e. Contact Us, Support requests, etc). Basically, any quick collect a few fields using a consistent form styling.
- Forms can have multiple fields which can be text fields, textareas or multiple choice dropdowns. Field management is done via AJAX and fields can be added/reordered/removed without leaving the page.
- Fields can be required, have instructions and default values. Choices are added as lines of text for each dropdown field. Dropdowns use the first value as the default.
- Entries are stored in the database and can optionally notify someone via email when new submissions are created.
- Editors can manage entries via the admin (CRUD)
- Visitors can be redirected to another URL after submitting their entry or display a customizable 'success' message.
- Forms generate the HTML display using bootstrap's CSS by default. Projects can customize this in the application.rb with config.cms.form_builder_css