Vienna is a utility library for WPF development. It contains a number of different
components that can be used within your WPF projects to simplify development. These components
include converters, behaviors, markup extensions and utility helper classes.
A brief list of these helpers follows:
- DragAndDropBehavior - a set of classes to simplify drag and drop operations in WPF
- ItemsControlBehavior - a behavior for stylizing alternate items inside an ItemsControl
- WindowFocusBehavior - a behavior for defining the control to receive focus when a window is loaded
- BetterBooleanToVisibilityConverter - a converter that adds many missing features over the built-in BooleanToVisibility converter
- BooleanToOpacityConverter - converts between booleans and opacities
- DebugConverter - helpful for validating & debugging runtime values
- NumberFormatConverter - Formats numeric values for display
- WordSeparatorConverter - Converts camel-cased strings into phrases
- ControlHelper - utilities for working with WPF Controls
- GlassHelper - utility for extending window glass into the client area of a window
- VisualTreeHelperEx - utilities for working with the visual tree
- ImageResourceExtension - Markup Extension for working with images from resource files
- StringResourceExtension - Markup Extension for working with strings from resource files
- DecimalValidationRule - ValidationRule for range-checking decimals
Copyright (c) 2010 Anythink Solutions, LLC.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.