NOTE: This is an archival copy of the original CC BY-SA AlienFlight flight controllers. Preserved for posterity.
F3 Quad Brushed V1 Flight Controller
The F3 Quad Brushed V1 is an experimental flight controller designed to pilot Quadcopters using 7mm-8.5mm brushed motors. It features an ARM STM32 F3 processor, built in side USB for easy firmware flashing, and parameter editing, MPU6050 Gyro/Accelerometer, 9.5A ESCs, and a built in Bind button for hassle free transmitter binding.
F3 Quad Brushed V1 Example Picture
(JMPR build pictured - Latest build uses tactile switches in place of jumpers)
F3 Quad Brushed V1 Specifications
- Cleanflight/Betaflight compatible
- STM32 F3 MCU
- MPU6050 accelerometer/gyro sensor unit
- 4x 9.5A brushed ESCs (Mosfets) - 2oz copper recommended
- Direct programming connection via Side USB
- (*) serial connection for external DSM2/DSMX sat receiver (e.g. Spektrum SAT, OrangeRx R100 or Lemon RX)
- Alternate PPM receiver connection (i.e. Deltang Rx31)
- Hardware bind button for easy binding
- Boot button for easy firmware flashing
- Motor connections oriented for self explanatory connection
- Dimensions: 26x30mm (use thin FR4 material for weight savings)
- Direct operation from an single cell lipo battery
- All components arranged on the top layer
Build Files and Resources:
Schematic and board design ➜ F3 Quad Brushed V1 Eagle CAD Files
This bare board can be made at ➜ OSH Park
Stencils can be made at ➜ OSH Stencils
THESE FILES ARE BEING PROVIDED ''AS IS'' WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES.