Ruby Belgium Job Board
The job board of Ruby Belgium.
- Lead Web Developer at Prospect.io, 2016 November 22
- Ruby Developer at PlayPass, 2016 October 06
- Growth Hacker at DataCamp, 2016 September 14
- Front-End Developer at DataCamp, 2016 September 14
- Lead Web Developer at BlueSquare, 2016 August 11
Full stack/Ruby on Rails CTO at , 2016 July 29
- Full stack/Ruby on Rails developer at Rialto, 2016 July 20
- Senior/Meriod Ruby on Rails developer at Seal, 2016 Jan 16
Ruby on Rails developer at Prospect.io , 2016 Jan 18
- Rails/React.js developer at PieSync.com, 2016 Jan 28
- Ruby and Angular.js lead developer at Commuty, 2016 Feb 12
- Ruby on Rails developer at DataCamp, 2016 Feb 29
- Ruby on Rails developer at D-Sight, 2016 March 15
- Ruby on Rails developer at Openminds, 2017 April 12
- Senior Ruby on Rails developer at Pootsy, 2017 September 26
- Full stack Ruby on Rails / ember developer at Solvace, 2018 March 21st
- Full stack Ruby on Rails developer at Prospect.io, 2018 September 18
- Rails Developer at Spreds, 2018 October 01
- Rails/React Developer at AppTweak, 2019 June 12
- Rails API Lead Programmer at IN COMMON, 2019 July 12
- Full stack Ruby on Rails developer at Security Service Layer, 2019 August 9
How does it work?
- You submit your position opening here or on our discussion channel.
- We'll reshare your job offer on our channels that you select (here, Twitter @rubybelgium, dedicated disscussion channel)
- If you find the gem you're looking for thanks to us, you pay a small fee of €100 and support the association.
- If you don't play nice, neither will we the next time.
How to submit a position opening?
- Fork it ( https://github.com/brug-be/jobboard/fork )
- Create your branch (git checkout -b company-position-title)
- Create a file following the format
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Open a new position at company')
- Push to the branch (git push origin company-position-title)
- Create a new Pull Request, mention on which channel you want it to be shared