The usual contributing steps are:
- Fork the official repository.
- Clone your fork: git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:/brunch.git
- Make sure tests are passing for you: npm install && npm test
- Create a topic branch: git checkout -b topics/new-feature-name
- Add tests and code for your changes.
- Once you‘re done, make sure all tests still pass: npm install && npm test
- Make sure your code conforms coffee style guide.
- Commit and push to your fork.
- Create an pull request from your branch.
- Sit back and enjoy.
If you want to create your own plugin, you can use brunch-boilerplate-plugin as a base.