Brunch 3.0-pre (Dec 16, 2019)
- Make config optional; and you could have it in package.json
- Build speed-ups up to 1.5x for some cases.
- Built-in webserver is now using serve-handler from micro(1) webserver. Custom webservers are unaffected.
- Breaking: Require node.js 10.16 or higher
- Breaking: Remove Bower and AMD support
- Breaking: Remove support for CoffeeScript brunch configs, emit a command that would compile coffee file to js
- Breaking: New node.js API - use
brunch.build()from node without hassle
- Decrease package size by a huge amount:
- Update Chokidar to 3.0
- Remove or integrate many dependencies
- Update dependencies to latest versions
Brunch 0.9 (Jan 10, 2012)
- Initial release with the current architecture.
See full changelog at .github/full_changelog.md