Asking an issue
If you want your issue to be resolved fast please write down:
- Brunch version, node.js version, OS version
component.jsoncontents if you think the error is related to package managers
You can install the latest
master version of brunch by following these
- Clone the repo, navigate to its directory.
bin/brunch.coffee. It will allow you not to compile the source every time you change it.
npm installto install packages.
npm uninstall -g brunch && npm link
git pullto update to latest brunch.
DEBUG='brunch:*' brunch buildto log all build steps.
Test suite can be run via
The usual contributing steps are:
- Fork the official repository.
- Clone your fork: git clone
- Make sure tests are passing for you: npm install && npm test
- Create a topic branch: git checkout -b topics/new-feature-name
- Add tests and code for your changes.
- Once you‘re done, make sure all tests still pass: npm install && npm test
- Make sure your code conforms coffee style guide.
- Commit and push to your fork.
- Create an pull request from your branch.
- Sit back and enjoy.
If you want to create your own plugin, you can use brunch-boilerplate-plugin as a base.