Code intelligence plugin ported from Open Komodo Editor to the Sublime Text 2 editor.
Provides the following features:
- Jump to Symbol Definition - Jump to the file and line of the definition of a symbol.
- Imports autocomplete - Shows autocomplete with the available modules/symbols in real time.
- Function Call tooltips - Displays information in the status bar about the working function.
Plugin should work in all three platforms (MacOS X, Windows and Linux).
Without Git: Download the latest source from http://github.com/Kronuz/SublimeCodeIntel and copy the whole directory into the Packages directory.
With Git: Clone the repository in your Sublime Text 2 Packages directory, located somewhere in user's "Home" directory:
git clone git://github.com/Kronuz/SublimeCodeIntel.git
The "Packages" packages directory is located at:
- Windows: %APPDATA%/Sublime Text 2/Packages/
- OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/
- Linux: ~/.Sublime Text 2/Packages/
Sublime CodeIntel will allow you to jump around symbol definitions even across files with just a click. To "Jump to Symbol Declaration" use
alt+clickover the symbol.
Start typing code as usual, autocomplete will pop up whenever it's available. To trigger manual codeintel autocompletion use
Don't despair! The first time you use it it needs to build some indexes and it can take more than a few seconds (around six in my configuration).
It just works!
Configuration files (
project_root/.codeintel/config). All configurations are optional. Example::
Additional settings can be configured in the User File Settings:
Live autocomplete can be disabled by setting "codeintel_live" to false.
A list of disabled languages can be set using "codeintel_disabled_languages". Ex. `
The plugin is based in code from the Open Komodo Editor and has a MPL license.
Ported from Open Komodo by German M. Bravo (Kronuz).