This is simple project for test functionality of LPC2103.
Features of LPC2103
- 16-bit/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S microcontroller in tiny LQFP48 and HVQFN48 packages.
- 8 kB of on-chip static RAM and 32 kB of on-chip flash program memory. 128-bit wide interface/accelerator enables high-speed 70 MHz operation.
- ISP/IAP via on-chip bootloader software. Single flash sector or full chip erase in 100 ms and programming of 256 bytes in 1 ms.
- EmbeddedICE-RT offers real-time debugging with the on-chip RealMonitor software.
- The 10-bit ADC provides eight analog inputs, with conversion times as low as 2.44 μs per channel and dedicated result registers to minimize interrupt overhead.
- Two 32-bit timers/external event counters with combined seven capture and seven compare channels.
- Two 16-bit timers/external event counters with combined three capture and seven compare channels.
- Low power Real-Time Clock (RTC) with independent power and dedicated 32 kHz clock input.
- Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs (16C550), two Fast I2C-buses (400 kbit/s), SPI and SSP with buffering and variable data length capabilities.
- Vectored interrupt controller with configurable priorities and vector addresses.
- Up to thirty-two, 5 V tolerant fast general purpose I/O pins.
- Up to 13 edge or level sensitive external interrupt pins available.
- 70 MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip PLL with a possible input frequency of 10 MHz to 25 MHz and a settling time of 100 μs.
- On-chip integrated oscillator operates with an external crystal in the range from 1 MHz to 25 MHz.
- Power saving modes include Idle mode, Power-down mode with RTC active, and Power-down mode.
- Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions as well as peripheral clock scaling for additional power optimization.
- Processor wake-up from Power-down and Deep power-down (Revision A and higher) mode via external interrupt or RTC.
- Led (just GPIO init and blink macro)
- Button (IRQ)
- UART0 (Interface to PC)
- Real Time Clock (RTC git-branch)