I've finally made the public branch obsolete, meaning that anyone can run from the master branch and it will be fine. This also makes releases sort of pointless now so this might be the last one.
There are so many there's no point in even listing them.
- Removed VS Code stuff
- Made command counters global
- Fetch offline users
- Improve cleverbot and mention catcher so it doesn't repeat
- Show mod commands in blue
- Don't try to delete PMs
- Update event listeners
- Remove @ s from messages
- Removed shouldCarbonAnnounce variable
- Add timeTaken to eval and ping
- Use startsWith() to detect eval
- Updated games.json
- Updated correctUsage()
- Renamed msgArray to toSend
- Added ]id and ]beep
- Changed default prefixes
- Updated about command
- Doesn't always say invited by carbon when through PM
- Don't allow "." in dice because crash
- Removed ]letsplay
- Lots of updates to ]info
- Member undefined checks
- Don't allow unicode in anime/manga
- Updated ]osu
- Moved api keys to consts
- Swap wind speeds to match
- Fix wrongly placed returns
- Added ]image
- Added mute and unmute command
- Update stats command
- Update prune and clean
- Added kick and ban commands with messages
- Updated color comamnds
- Updated styles module
- Switch versioncheck to use public version
- Updated package.json
- Change commands list link
- Updated aliases
- Updated config
- Use cleanContent in logs
- Remove unused
- better game detection in
- changed node engine to
- minor changes to some response formats
Lotteries, and a completely new voting system that allows each channel to run one at the same time.
Decoding HTML entities is also now featured. Feel free to speak whatever language you want to cleverbot.
Console colors with Chalk will make is easier to read your log.
Each user has their own cooldown timer now, instead of a global command cooldown.
I've also done tons of bugfixing. For example: The bot will check if it's already in a server,
]dice won't crash on large numbers, and
]info will work on server with tons of roles.