Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- PHP 5.4+
- Apache 2.4+
- Apache modules (see below)
- Existing RocketMap (previously PokemonGo-Map) MySQL database
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get install apache2 apache2-doc apache2-utils
sudo a2dismod mpm_event && sudo a2enmod mpm_prefork
- Note: You can use Apache Event MPM with php-fpm as well
sudo a2enmod rewrite
sudo a2enmod deflate
sudo a2enmod filter
sudo a2enmod headers
sudo a2enmod proxy
sudo a2enmod proxy_http
sudo service apache2 restart
sudo nano /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/mysite.conf
- Remove everything and paste this and configure it for your environment: http://pastebin.com/raw/4gCE1nHw ! This will make your file work with the httaccess we provide under http and https, also if you are running MAP on the same server will move the map under yourdomain.xyz/go/. Also, this config will work with https://letsencrypt.org/!
- LetsEncrypt.org guide: https://certbot.eff.org/#ubuntutrusty-apache
- Clone the repo on your webdirectory or directly download it and upload it via FTP/sFTP
- Apache user needs read/write access for
Automatic interactive install
- If on a linux machine simply run
sudo bash install.shand enter all the config parameters
config.phpand add your database credentials
- In case you are under Ubuntu 14 or 16 with apache2 add this to "/etc/apache2/sites-available/yoursite"
- http://pastebin.com/y1GSNvsc otherways SEO Friendly URLS might not work.
core/json/variables.jsonto change Your site name, Description, City, GMaps API Key, Time zone and few other settings.
- Go to the URL of your directory
Activate the Pokédex, Dashboard and Nests page
In case of problem
install/ folders permissions. Apache user must be able to read and write files in it.
git update-index --assume-unchanged core/json/pokedex.rarity.json to disable tracking of rarity file because it's updated dynamically via cron.