Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Finish logic for when a mention is found and we need to reply to the status if it's a tip. scraper.js:~502
- Store encrypted message id (needs to be able to be decrypted to send messages).
- Find out how to mark a message as read.
- Formulate more sophisticated and "Doge-like" messages back to users.
- Info message could use a better message reply.
- Reply to public statuses, waiting on bug fix.
- Reply to non-public statuses, this can be done by setting up authentication requests to the Facebook application and reading user statuses.
- All requests to user data (mentions in particular) should eventually have
&since=' + (Date.now() - 120000) + ' added to it where 120000 is the space between each request in the main.js timeout.