The enclosure can be printed with any 3D printer. It can be assembled without any screws. You can put the enclosure on a desk or mount it on a wall.
I print all parts on my Prusa MK3 with PLA. I'm using a
0.20mm layer height and
20% infill. Less infill will probably work too.
- Body_support.stl – housing for a Raspberry Pi Zero W and camera module (with support)
- Lid.stl – lid which snap-fits onto the body
- Stand.stl – a stand which can be attached to the body at the bottom
- Wall Mount.stl – wall mount which can be used in combination with brackets of the Articulating Raspberry Pi Camera Mount
Articulating Raspberry Pi Camera Mount Parts
- Nut.stl and Bolt.stl
- ffLink_90_support.stl – female-to-female link (with support)
- mfLink_90_support.stl – 90° male-to-female link (with support)
- mfLink_support.stl – male-to-female link (with support)
- Block.stl – Block
Articulating Raspberry Pi Camera Mount for Prusa MK3 and MK2 by sneaks is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.