- CycleDays - Any tasks tagged with
backlogwill be cycled to the next tag (in the order listed). Items tagged with
backlogwill remain as is. Tasks not tagged with any of the above will of course not be cycled.
- MoveDoneTasksToEnd - Move all tasks in a project tagged with
cancelledto the end of the list of tasks in that project.
- TodayWithDescendents - Filters tasks (and descendants) tagged with
- NowWithTimeLog - Tags the current entry with
nowwith the current timestamp. Run it again on the entry and it will replace the
nowtag with a
logtag with a pretty formatted time since the time the timestamp in the
nowtag. The functionality enables a workflow of marking a task as being worked on now and then when it's completed or no longer being worked on, it will be logged with the amount of time during that session.
- taskpaper-reminder.sh - Utilizes the terminal-notify Ruby script to trigger an user notification (OS X 10.8+ only). I defined a cron job to run it every 30 minutes as a quick reminder to check on what I am doing. When you click on the notification it will open (or focus) TaskPaper.