.NET wrapper for snowcrash parser: https://github.com/apiaryio/snowcrash
This fork has been created with purpose of building it on AppVeyorn, autogenerate a nuget package and push it on the repository. Some modifications were necessary to fit my needs. Here is in particular what I have done and what I want to do.
- Change the submodule to use public repository URL
- Update the wrapper to the latest snowcrash version
- Change configuration for Release version of DLL (it does not compile, actually)
- Make it compile on AppVeyorn
- Find a way to make it AnyCPU compatible (side by side assembly loading, I think)
- Create a nuget package and autopush on it (x86 only for now)
- Can we do something to support Mono and Unix as well?
- Remove various warnings due to a lot of deprecated stuff.
- Run a code analisys on the entire project (removed disposable warnings)
- Full managed implementation ?!