Paint your screen with your phone! Check it out here
Open Brushstroke on your desktop or laptop, and your phone. Point your phone at the center of the screen, and enter the room code from your desktop. Now you are connected and ready to paint!
Protip: Use the
tunebutton to better calibrate Brushstroke to your devices.
- Live connection between screen and phone using WebSockets with Action Cable
- Calibrate to your phone, display size, and distance with only four taps
- Smooth lines using quadratic curves
- Save the images you create
Development & Deployment
Prerequisite: set up Postgres.
Clone this repository:
$ git clone
$ cd castaway $ bundle install $ yarn install
Set up database:
$ rails db:setup
Or when deploying to Heroku:
$ rails db:migrate $ rails db:seed
$ rails server
- Periodically remove old rooms (Heroku Scheduler)
- Add support for multiple painters in one room