Embed media from Twitter and Instagram into your templates.
Media Embed provides a handful of field types that let your editors embed various types of media into your pages simply by pasting a URL.
- ExpressionEngine 2.7
- Copy the "system/expressionengine/third_party/mediaembed" folder to ExpressionEngine's third-party add-ons directory. (e.g. /system/expressionengine/third_party/)
- Copy the "themes/third_party/mediaembed" folder to ExpressionEngine's third-party themes directory. (e.g. /themes/third_party/mediaembed/)
- Log into your ExpressionEngine control panel.
- Open the Modules tab.
- Click "Install" by "Media Embed".
- Open the Field Types tab.
- Click "Install" by the Media Embed fieldtypes you want to use.
For any of the specified providers, copy a URL from the site and paste it into the textbox. An example of the output will show up below the textbox.
Media Embed is distributed under the MIT license. See LICENSE.md for more information.
Loading gif by ajaxload.info. Free for use, but hey, they deserve a shout-out anyway.