- Donate link: http://bryceadams.com/
- Tags: captain theme, analytics, google analytics, stats, wordpress stats, view stats, captain analytics
- Requires at least: 3.3
- Tested up to: 3.5
- Stable tag: trunk
- License: GPLv2 or later
The easiest way to add Asynchronous Google Analytics tracking to your site.
After installing the plugin, you'll have the Captain Analytics page under your Settings menu, where you can enter your tracking property ID (UA Code), and before you know it you'll have asynchronous Google Analytics tracking on your website!
Support: Captain Theme
Documentation: Captain Theme Documentation
How to install this plugin?
- Search for "Captain Analytics" in the Add New Plugin section of your site or download it and upload it manually.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Visit the Captain Analytics Settings page found under your Settings.
- Input your UA Code (Property ID), found in your Google Analytics account.
- Check the box to enable Google Analytics Tracking.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a UA Code?
By creating a new Tracking Property in Google Analytics.
Where can I find my UA Code?
You can read Google's Documentation on this for further help, but it will be displayed after you create a property.
Where can I view my Analytics?
You'll need to go to Google Analytics to do that!
Version 1.0 - 01/11/2012:
- Initial Release.