This branch is 26 commits ahead, 5 commits behind spicycode:master.
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
Bringing VIM to the People
How do I use it?
- Shell Mode with Syntax Highlighting for running test results
- GUI+Terminal theme (spicycode) with nearest match color palletes
- FuzzyFinder built-in and setup with reasonable defaults
- Clone the repo, or fork it if you want, then symlink .vimrc, .gvimrc, and .vim to your $HOME directory.
- Best used with MacVim
- Override any default settings by creating a user_settings.vim file