What is it?
It displays any microformats on the page and supports hCard, hCalendar, hReview, hReview-aggregate and hRecipe.
hCards and hCalendars can be exported to your computer so you can add contacts to an address book or calendar. Or, connect to your Google account and import contacts to your Google Contacts or Google Calendar.
What are microformats?
Designed for humans first and machines second, microformats are a set of simple, open data formats built upon existing and widely adopted standards. Learn more about microformats
- Download/Export data to *.vcf for cards or *.ics for events
- Supports hCard, hCalendar, hReview, hReview-aggregate and hRecipe formats
- Easily view and test your microformats while you’re building out a site
- Better handling of nested hCards
- Firefox’s Operator-like features?
- Other format support:
- better rel-tag support
Wild and crazy ideas
- Integrate with other web services, for example
- Add a context menu for downloading a card or event on the page
Some of the icons come from Matthias Pfefferle’s Microformat icon set. This extension wouldn’t be pretty without these awesome little icons. The recipe icon comes from the MealKeeper set which can be found at deviantart.com