A customizable image cropper view based on UIScrollView.
Supports iOS 8.0+
- Crop size is fully configurable
- Allows cropping of any part of the image
- Fully customizable with sensible defaults
- Works easily with or without Auto Layout
- Uses memory efficient image crop which handles multiple image orientations
This is a UIView subclass which allows a user to crop an image to a desired size.
Sample Code & Usage
To run the example project, clone the repo, and run
pod install from the Example directory first.
- Requires iOS 8.0+
BABCropperView is available through CocoaPods. To install it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
Bryn Bodayle, email@example.com
BABFrameObservingInputAccessoryView is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.