The curated list of awesome things related to Minecraft.
Minecraft is a sandbox video game developed by Mojang. The game allows players to build with a variety of different blocks in a 3D procedurally generated world, requiring creativity from players. Other activities in the game include exploration, resource gathering, crafting, and combat.
- Server Plugins
- Web Applications
- Official Minecraft Wiki - Minecraft Wiki is a complete resource for Minecraft, including gameplay, blocks, crafting, updates, events, mods, running a server, and resource packs.
- Chinese Minecraft Wiki - The Chinese Minecraft Wiki is an official wiki of Minecraft, covering detailed tutorials on crafting, blocks, creatures and even PE versions.
- wiki.vg - Technical Minecraft wiki.
- Minecraft Forums - Official community forums, a great place to talk about the game.
- Planet Minecraft - Creative community fansite.
- Minecraft Chinese Forum - Largest Chinese players community of Minecraft.
- Minecraft Forge - Modifications to the Minecraft base files to assist in compatibility between mods.
- liteloader - A lightweight mod loader for Minecraft designed to provide simple, high-performance and reliable loader functionality for mods which don't need to modify game mechanics.
- Meddle - Everything related to modding 1.9/1.10 snapshots in one place.
- RopeMC - A lightweight, reflection based mod loader which aims to be user friendly and later version independent.
- Optifine - OptiFine is a Minecraft optimization mod.
Skins And Capes
- Custom Skin Loader - Custom Skin Loader for Minecraft.
- Universal Skin Mod - A Minecraft Forge Mod allows players load custom skin & cape textures.
- Journey Map - Real-time mapping in game or in a web browser as you explore.
- Just Enough Items (JEI) - JEI is an item and recipe viewing mod for Minecraft, built from the ground up for stability and performance.
- Tinkers Construct - Tinkers' Construct is a mod about putting tools together in a wide variety of ways, then modifying them until they turn into something else.
- Immersive Engineering - Immersive Engineering is a tech mod with a certain charm, based on the ideas and concepts, and with most assets created by Damien Hazard.
- Botania - Botania is a tech mod in essence. The theme is natural magic.
- Thermal Expansion - A server-friendly and content-rich blend of magic and technology!
- Ender IO - Ender IO is a full-sized tech-mod.
- Railcraft - Greatly expand and improve the Minecart system in Minecraft.
Farming And Food
- Pam's HarvestCraft - Pam's HarvestCraft is a mod for Minecraft that currently adds many kinds of crops and food.
- RFTools - RFTools is a mod containing various tools that are related to RF (Redflux) or technology in general.
- Applied Energistics 2 - A Minecraft Mod about Matter, Energy and using them to conquer the world.
- TNTUtils - More control over explosions in Minecraft.
- AntiCheatReloaded - AntiCheatReloaded helps server admins easily identify and block malicious users by monitoring and analyzing the behaviour of their players.
- ViaVersion - Allows the connection of newer clients to older server versions for Minecraft servers.
- AdvancedKitsReloaded - AdvancedKitsReloaded is a Kit managing plugin for Minecraft servers which runs Bukkit, CraftBukkit, Spigot and Paper (>1.8). With this plugin you can easily create/edit/delete your kits and you can customize it as much as you'd like.
- Blessing Skin Server - A web application brings your custom skins back in offline Minecraft servers. (Live Demo)
- yoshino - A lite & fast Minecraft skin server, written in php. (Live Demo)
- Minecraft Command Helper - A WPF Program about generate Minecraft Command (with NBT data). (Windows Only)
- MultiMC - A custom launcher for Minecraft that allows you to easily manage multiple installations of Minecraft at once.
- HMCL - A powered Minecraft launcher that supports a lot of features.
- FML Mod Development Tutorial - (Chinese) Minecraft 1.8.9 FML Mod Development Tutorial.