Web based walking tour app that uses localwiki API for data
- Create a walking tour of your neighborhood that consists of a number of specific places to visit, or use an existing walking tour like Olde Towne Portsmouth's Path of History (see the example below) or one of Norfolk's Tours like the Cannonball Trail.
- Create a page in HRVA Wiki for each stop on the tour. For exmaple, one of the stops on the Path of History walking tour is the 1846 Courthouse.
- Tag the each page with the
walking tourtag and a tag for your specific tour (e.g.
path of history).
- Create a map for the page that specifies exactly where that stop on the walking tour is.
- Fork this repo and change the Wiki API links to grab your tags.