- Joined on
Mar 14, 2010
- sprinkle 3 Sprinkle is a software provisioning tool you can use to build remote servers with. eg. to install a Rails, or Sinatra stack on a brand new slice directly after its been created
- bundler 1 Manage your application's gem dependencies with less pain
- goatfish 1 A small, schemaless Python ORM that is backed by SQLite.
- homebrew 1 The missing package manager for OS X.
- mapper 1 A tiny geo coordinate converter - basically for plotting latitude/longitude pairs to an image