Power a Silex, Twig Website from Google Drive CMS
By Benjamin T. Seaver
Prototype PHP site whose data is supplied by Google Drive CMS see https://github.com/bseaver/google-drive-cms
Do the minimum PHP coding to demonstrate a website based upon data collected into a JSON object by Google Drive CMS.
Use Silex for routing with 1's based array indices for dynamic routes.
Use Twig templates for each route.
Update the website's content with a post route.
- See https://secure.php.net/ for details on installing PHP. Note: PHP is typically already installed on Mac.
- See https://getcomposer.org/ for details on installing composer.
- Clone project.
- From project root, run $
composer install --prefer-source --no-interaction
- To run website using installed PHP:
webfolder in project, run $
php -S localhost:8000.
- In web browser open
- No known bugs
Support and contact details
- No support
- 2017 Benjamin T. Seaver
- Install dependencies (composer.json, composer.lock, .gitignore)
- Create Silex framework (web/index.php, app/app.php)
- Create PUT or POST route to receive json input
- Create GET routes to output data
- Style a little to engage imagination
- Cache images stored on Google User Content on website to avoid rate limits