BSHA3 RPC Explorer
Simple, database-free BSHA3 blockchain explorer, via RPC. Built with Node.js, express, bootstrap-v4.
This tool is intended to be a simple, self-hosted explorer for the BSHA3 blockchain, driven by RPC calls to your own bsha3d node. This tool is easy to run but currently lacks features compared to database-backed explorers.
With this explorer, you can not only explore the blockchain (in the traditional sense of the term "explorer"), but also explore the functional capabilities of your own node.
- Browse blocks
- View block details
- View transaction details, with navigation "backward" via spent transaction outputs
- View JSON content used to generate most pages
- Search supports transactions, blocks, addresses
- Optional transaction history for addresses by querying configurable ElectrumX servers
- Mempool summary, with fee, size, and age breakdowns
- RPC command browser and terminal
The below instructions are geared toward BSHA3, but can be adapted easily to other coins.
- Install and run a full, archiving node. Ensure that your bsha3 node has full transaction indexing enabled (
txindex=1) and the RPC server enabled (
- Synchronize your node with the bsha3 network.
- "Recent" version of Node.js (8+ recommended).
- Clone this repo:
git clone https://github.com/BSHA3/bsha3-rpc-explorer
npm run build
- Edit the "rpc" settings in app/credentials.js to target your node
- Optional: Change the "coin" value in app/config.js
- Optional: Add an ipstack.com API access key to app/credentials.js. Doing so will add a map to the /peers page.
npm startto start the local server
- Visit http://127.0.0.1:3002/
Run via Docker
docker build -t bsha3-rpc-explorer .
docker run -p 3002:3002 -it bsha3-rpc-explorer