How to play
- Continue the pattern by dragging a planet from the planet palette to the target marked by the question mark.
- If you miss the target, the planet will get lost in space!
- If the planet you drop onto the target does not match the pattern, it will bounce back to the palette.
- You may also select a planet by typing the initial of its color or by its numerical position in the palette, for example 'r' or '1' for the red planet.
- On the iPad, you select a planet by tapping on it. Dragging was a little too slow so the interaction was changed here.
- When you are done, all the planets will orbit around a star. Of course, this would make for a terrible solar system since they are all on the same orbit.
- You may create your own pattern by changing the option in the select box.
Play at bsiegal.github.com/PatternPlanets.