How to play
- Select a shape by clicking on it (or dragging and dropping it onto your pan).
- Continue to add shapes until the scale is balanced.
- If you have added too much, you may remove any shape from your pan by clicking on it (or dragging and dropping it off your pan).
- When the scale is balanced you will see the equation you have created!
How to play again
- To try to create a different equation with the same total, you may click the "Clear" button, or you may continue to add and/or remove shapes.
- To play again with a different total, click the "New total" button.
- You may also play again by changing the level.
- Beginner - the total will be between 1 and 20, inclusive.
- Intermediate - the total will be between 21 and 40, inclusive.
- Advanced - the total will be between 41 and 60, inclusive.
- Expert challenges
- Any shape once - the total will be between 1 and 55, inclusive. You may select any shape, but each shape can only be placed on the pan once.
- One shape multiples - the total will be a product (composite number aka no primes) between 2 and 60, inclusive. You may select a single shape any number of times, and you may not select any other shape.
Play at bsiegal.github.com/ShapeEquate.