Pretty good imageboard archival website software.
What is it?
Initially conceived as a website to track board statistics, b-stats has since eschewed such a goal and is now an archive for some 4chan boards.
The "reference implementation" (if you can call it that) is currently located at https://archive.b-stats.org/. Most of the time, it's running exactly what you see in the repo, although I usually deploy code there prior to committing, to make sure it works in a production environment.
b-stats is written to work on Linux and Windows servers, with minimal setup required. It has been tested on both Windows and Linux using Apache 2.2 and 2.4, MySQL 5.5 and MariaDB 10, and currently uses the features of PHP 7.
- Web Server supporting URL rewriting (Apache 2.4 is known to work well)
- PHP 7 (with PDO, cURL and GD enabled)
- MariaDB Server (slight modification would be required to use MySQL instead)
psexec from Sysinternals is required to use the archive
part, and should be in a directory in the system
PATH. I'm looking for
a better way, but PHP on Windows is somewhat limited.
Surprisingly little RAM (under 30MB) is needed to run the archive script, although that does not take into account the amount of memory used by MariaDB, which can be in the hundreds of megabytes.
- Make a directory, set up your web server to point there.
git clone https://github.com/bstats/b-stats.git .
- Go to your website
- TODO: easy way to add boards
- (there's an API for it at /admin/addBoard)