- Updated to latest versions of Juce and Visual Studio 2015 (update 3)
- File dialogs remember last opened directory
- Add a button to open a file chooser modal for loading SBI instruments (in case drag and drop functionality doesn't work, eg under Linux)
- Version number shown in UI
- Fix issue for VST hosts requesting buffer sizes > 512 bytes (big thanks to jeremypenner for finding the cause of the issue!)
- Tested fix under Reaper on Windows (I don't a have a license for Cubase)
- Upgraded Juce modules to latest versions
- Tested output to both channels in FL Studio 12 on Windows
- Added many SBI presets contributed by litianist, and detected and deleted all duplicate files
- Upgrade Juce components to 4.x
- Upgrade to Visual Studio Express 2015
- Upgrade to latest Steinberg VST SDK (but still building as VST 2 not VST 3)
- Parameters can be saved to .SBI file! Please contribute presets!
- Sample rate no longer locked at 44.1 kHz!
- Change to static buffers, attenuate and clamp output in an attempt to solve issues in some VST hosts.
- ZDoom emulation disabled (sorry, but the DOSBox emulator seems better)
- UI tweaked
- Updated to latest version of Juce (Grapefruit)
Fixed issues and added features:
- GUI too large for moderate screen resolution.
- Support percussion
- Show envelope stage in channel usage display
- Support writing to .DRO format (experimental)
- Added ZDoom emulator. Emulator is now selectable.
- Increased output amplitude by approximately 8 times (about 9 dB).
- Changed buffering scheme for DOSBox output as an attempt to solve noise issues on some VST hosts.
- Tested under Windows 7 x64:
- Renoise 2.8.0 x64
- FL Studio 11.1 x86 (trial version)
- Ableton Live 9.1.5 64-bit (trial version)
Bug fixes and features (Thanks to Trylle!):
- Workaround for Cubase 7.5
- Better channel re-use algorithm
- Channel use displayed in UI
- 64-bit build by elena-v2 added to release
Bug fixes and features:
- Supports loading of .sbi instrument files (drag and drop).
- Hundreds of .sbi files included.
- MIDI pitch wheel events supported.
- Should now run under Windows XP.