TDuino is a convenience library for Arduino (and clones). With TDuino you will be able to quickly implement basic timing features and different pin actions with only a few lines of code.
Go to TDuino on GitHub, click the green "Clone or download" button in the upper area and select Download ZIP. When the download has completed, you must follow these instructions. When you are done, you can use TDuino by adding "#include <TDuino.h>" to the include section (first lines) of your sketch.
The good :-)
- A lot of code already written
- Simple to use
- Multitasking done simple
- Event driven pin input
- Automatized pin outputs
- Nice debugging features
- NO F'IN DELAYS! (almost.. see TPinInput::read(byte))
The bad :-(
- Slightly slower execution due to overhead
- Increased code size
- Increased memory usage
V1.5 -> 1.6
- Code optimizations for better performance.
- Added tweak to enable tight timing.
- Last error number not saved in TDefs.cpp::DebugPrint() (debug mode only).
- Updated TPinInput for better handling of state deviation.
- Datatype "byte" for setting PWM changed to "int" for boards with more than 8 bit resolution.
V1.4 -> V1.5
- Fixed missing "TL_" in TTimeline::restart() (debug mode only).
- Added method TTimeline::hasOverlap().
- Fixed "beyond end of duration" bug in TTimelineT::loop().
- Added possibility to use of micros() instead of millis() for timing.
- Updated documentation.
V1.3 -> V1.4
- Fixed bad URL in library.properties (thankt to "per1234").
- Added include info to library.properties.
- Added new template class TTimelineT which is an optimized time line with no floating point math.
- Added stopAll(), restartAll() to TTimer, TTimeline and TTimelineT.
- Added resumeAll() to TTimer.
- Fixed an insignificant "bug" in TTimeline which would cause most slots to be invoked twice with "1.0".
- Fixed bug with initial timing for restarted slots in TTimer.
V1.2 -> V1.3
- Function TDefs::freeRam() may have caused problems on some none-arduino branded boards due to missing external values used to calculate available memory. Even though some problems are solved for now, freeRam() still lacks compatibility with some boards / processors.
V1.1 -> V1.2
- Removed constructor(pin, mode) from all pin classes (TPin, TPinInput, TPinOutput, TButton) in order to preven hardware to be setup before it is ready. Use "attach" during setup phase instead.
V1.0 -> V1.1
- Added a default contructor to TPin, TPinInput, TPinOutput, TButton in order to allow array instantiation of the classes (eg. TPin pins).
- Added method attach(pin, mode) to TPin and all child classes.
- Removed all usage of "setup()" which is no longer needed. If you have sketches which uses the setup() method, just delete any calls to setup().
- TList has been removed, just declare array's instead.