🧬 Curated Quantum Computing
Quantum computing technology starts a new exciting era in humanity, combining quantum physics, security, artificial intelligence, and computing technologies. The quantum computing market revenue is forecasted to reach $10 billion annually by 2030.
At the same time, quantum computers should decimate the security infrastructure of the digital economy: the only question is when. Once they become available, some of the main asymmetric algorithms used in cryptography today will no longer be safe.
The purpose of this repository is to keep a list of high-quality curated resources on the current state of quantum computing hardware and software, and its implications to post-quantum cryptography.
- John Preskill on Quantum Computing - Ycombinator.
- Simon Benjamin on Architectures for Quantum Computing - Ycombinator.
- Scott Aaronson: Quantum Computing | AI Podcast #72 with Lex Fridman.
- Quantum Computing, by Jack Hidary.
- Introduction to Quantum Information, M. von Steinkirch.
Lectures & MOOCs
- Lecture on Quantum Computation by David Deutsch.
- Quantum Computing for the Determined by Michael Nielsen.
- How quantum teleportation works, by Michael Nielsen, 2019.
- Quantum scrambling and teleportation, by Victory Omole, 2019
- Scott Aaaronson’s Supreme Quantum Supremacy FAQ!.
- Quantum supremacy using a programmable superconducting processor, Nature.
- Quantum supremacy: the gloves are off, by Scott Aaronson.
- Unpacking the Quantum Supremacy Benchmark with Python.
- Overview and Comparison of Gate Level Quantum Software Platforms.
- Making Quantum Computing Open: Lessons from Open-Source Projects.
- Open-source in Quantum Computing.
Applications for Quantum Computing
- The Potential Impact of Quantum Computers on Society.
- Volkswagen to Test Quantum Navigation App in Real Traffic.
Quantum Machine Learning
- D-Wave 2000Q System.
- Traffic flow optimization using a quantum annealer.
- When can Quantum Annealing win?
Post-Quantum & Crypto
- NIST's PQC Standardization Process: Second Round Candidate Announcement.
- Prototyping post-quantum and hybrid key exchange and authentication in TLS and SSH (from AWS and Microsoft folks).