NetAna - Complex Network Analysis Package
Extraction and analysis of several graph features from publicly available datasets using NetworkX.
- Clique number
- Edge connectivity
- Node connectivity
- Number of cliques
- Number of edges
- Number of nodes
- Clustering and Transitivity
- Betweenness centrality
- Closeness centrality
- Communicability centrality
- Degree centrality
- Number of triangles
- Square clustering
- Social networks: online social networks, edges represent interactions between people
- Ground truth: ground-truth network communities in social and information networks
- Communication: email communication networks with edges representing communication
- Citation: nodes represent papers, edges represent citations
- Collaboration: nodes represent scientists, edges represent collaborations (co-authoring a paper)
- Web graphs: nodes represent webpages and edges are hyperlinks
- Products: nodes represent products and edges link commonly co-purchased products
- p2p: nodes represent computers and edges represent communication
- Roads: nodes represent intersections and edges roads connecting the intersections
- Autonomous systems: graphs of the Internet
- Signed networks: networks with positive and negative edges (friend/foe, trust/distrust)
- Location-based networks: Social networks with geographic check-ins
- Wikipedia: Talk, editing and voting data from Wikipedia
- Bio Atlas: Food-webs selected from Ecosystem Network Analysis site and from ATLSS.
- Bio-Cellular: Substrate in the cellular network of the corresponding organism.
- Bio Metabolic: Metabolic network of corresponding organism.
- Bio Carbon: Carbon exchanges in the cypress wetlands of South Florida during the wet and dry season.
- Bio Yeast: Protein-protein interaction network in budding yeast.
Normalization and Graph Sampling
Performed using snowball sampling (choosing the sample order, i.e. number of nodes). Optimized for the number of edges and multiple samplings.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. When making a reference to my work, please use my website.