1.5.0 (July 9, 2012)
- Added support for Brightbox deployment
- Change name of ec2.yml to cloud.yml
- Major change to cloud.yml to reflect Brightbox change
- Defaults to ec2 usage, still
- Don't display DNS name, only IP address, when running ec2:status
- Added Cloud Provider to ec2:status
- Added tags capability to Brightbox. Uses hack in Groups which contain a ":"
- Updated Readme
1.2.9 (June 29, 2012)
- No longer throws an error when a server has no name.
1.2.8 (May 16, 2012)
- Minor refactoring to make the code clearer
- Updated code to allow commas and any amount of whitespace between options and roles (Thanks ennui2342)
- Updated documentation to reflect multiple correct formats.
1.2.5 (Jan 26, 2012)
- Added ability to connect to VPC instances. Very basic functionality.
1.2.4 (Jan 24, 2012)
- Remove handling of singular 'role.' It was causing unnecessary difficulties.
- Options flag not properly recognized.
- Fixed longstanding issue of handling comma-separated roles
1.2.2 (Dec 05, 2011)
- Mismatch between ec2:status and ec2:ssh lead to connecting to the wrong server.
1.2.1 (Dec 02, 2011)
- Regression bug fixed. Projects weren't being filtered properly.
1.2.0 (Dec 02, 2011)
- Much improved performance
- US-West-1 now available (fog upgrade)
1.1.16 (Sep 23, 2011)
- Added 'option' handling. Allows users to move cap options ('cron,' 'db,' 'resque,' etc.) to 'Option' field at AWS.
1.1.15 (Sep 02, 2011)
- Fixed problem with ec2:ssh task not terminating properly
1.1.14 (Aug 24, 2011)
- Fixed chaining of tasks
- Fixed handling of defaults and their interactions with specified tasks (particularly across regions)
- Moved the following to ec2 namespace to make it clearer what's part of the gem
- status (formerly ec2_status)
1.1.13 (Aug 10, 2011)
- Obscure bug fixed. Multiple roles where some instances weren't in all roles would throw an error if you tried to tell a task to only fire when particular roles were deployed to. This bug only fired if you performed your action on a single instance (cap server deploy).
1.1.12 (Aug 09, 2011)
- Add ability to deploy to all similar roles in a region
- Add ability to cap ssh
- Add ability to cap ssh
- Froze dependencies to known working gems
- Allow cap deploy with a server set as default
- Added descriptions (try cap -T)
- Fix gem dependencies for cap ec2_status
- Allows registering and deregistering of instances with an ELB
- Servers can have Role or Roles on ec2
- Allow options to be passed to ec2_roles
- Deregister and register server with elb
- Fixed server_names directive to display case insensitive names. Matches with ssh
- Defaults no longer break options