Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Backup your wallet.dat file!
Run wallet and keep it open - it helps decentralization
Download bitcoinz-windows-wallet_2.0.3_win64.zip and run bitcoinz-wallet.exe.
No need to install.
- UI tweak - comma separation
- Clean up some zcash references
- Refined logic for importing private keys
- Use BitcoinZ 2.0.3 binary for Sapling + VaultZ Activation at
block 328,500 (April 6-7th 2019)
You SHOULD reindex (EOF issues)
In preparation for the upgrade to Sapling and VaultZ, you are strongly encouraged to reindex.
You can use the file tools\reindex.bat before starting your wallet. It will take some time to complete.
IF you're having 0 connections issue please:
- Close the Wallet if its open
- Goto Start -> type in the box %appdata%\bitcoinz
- Edit the bitcoinz.conf file and add these nodes - just paste them into the file:
- Save, close
- Rerun the wallet executable
- Close your wallet
- Goto %appdata%\BitcoinZ
- Delete the peers.dat file
- Re-open your wallet